We appreciate our CAPPA Business Partners. Their contributions to the annual conference and sponsorships helps allow CAPPA to continue our mission of education. Please explore the database below to learn about our CAPPA Business Partners and what services they provide.
Being a CAPPA Business Partner is a great way to connect with the CAPPA members. Please join to support the CAPPA mission and connect with Higher Education members. How to become a CAPPA Business Partner – Business Partner Membership
The Business Partner Liaison Committee (Co-Chairs pictured above) is a resource for our business partners and a voice to the CAPPA Board. As a business partner, you can increase your company’s visibility to the membership by leveraging the resources your membership provides. Conference exhibiting, speaking and sponsorship opportunities, newsletter submittals and volunteering with other committees within the CAPPA organization are some of the options available to our business partners.
And the BP Committee Goals:
- Listen and communicate back to the Board information collected from the Vendor Members regarding their membership experience and ideas to share
- Increase vendor member participation in the Association and in conferences
- Stay connected to vendor members
- Create opportunities to increase vendor member business within the association
- Welcome new exhibitors with recognition at the conferences
- Create awareness of the BLVM opportunity
- Create a path for BLVM consideration