The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Facilities Management Department is now accepting applications for the Director, Business, Fiscal & Support Services. Duties include, but not limited to: oversees the department’s fiscal accounting system, annual operating budget, information technology services (including operations of the department’s computerized maintenance management software), Central Supply Warehouse and transportation section, and the department training program. Regular, reliable, and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job function of this job, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum of six years’ experience in fiscal operations of a similar sized organization
- Minimum of two years in a supervisory experience of a similar financial/business support team
- CPA or CMA
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or related business fields from an accredited institution of higher education
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with FAMIS Cloud or other CMMS/Work Management application
Working Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday; Starting Salary: Commensurate with education and experience.
A complete position announcement, including additional minimum and preferred qualifications and salary information, may be viewed at the University Human Resources’ job portal https://uasys.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UASYS/jobs/details/Director–Business–Fiscal—Support-Services_R0009683?locations=17a66cdad98201f7890cfb48ca00e249